So its like this
It has only been a while since we've got to know each other right? hee yeah. I was so messed up and miserable but you brought me up. You helped me a lot actually heh thank you:D. The way you treated me amazingly, the more you've made me longing for you to be by my side. As time flies by, we got closer i guess? yeah yeah. was nice knowing you. a great shoulder to lean on. I abandoned you without words and explanations. I'm really sorry i did so. I know its my fault. but you could've told me earlier. then i wouldnt make a fool of myself.i feel really stupid. you want me whenever you want me and tht was it. or you just don't need me anymore, yeah that's more like it. sad right. hmmh. but whtever we're still friends,we're just not like before. i really miss that. i'm full of regrets now, but thres no use of regretting. you've made your decision i guess. so this is it.
i miss how you used to sing me to sleep
You brought me up, yet you're taking me back down.
amazing how fast people change right ?
Its all done.


you're the only one who could sing me twinkle twinkle little star and put me to sleep.
Another history

0 comments:
Post a Comment