Friday, October 30, 2009

Its Complicated

IMPORTANT FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW.
Firstly: If I marah , I won't tell you straight to your face cause I kinda think thts quite harsh. BUT, I would want to let you know , in a way that is not really directly to your face. *sorry;p.
Secondly: I hate it when people LIE. I don't care whether its just white lies or whatever. you still don't have to lie untuk menyelamatkan keadaan. I may get MOREEE pissed than you think I would when I found out the truth. Just please be honest. Its really hard for me to tolerate with liars.
Thirdly: Call me mengada and all you want but I'm gonna have to admit that I'm veryy strongheaded and sensitive. HAHA;p. I get easily touched even over small things. sorry once again;p.
Lastly: Never blew out chances. not just from me. just from anyoneee. you might not get the same chances again.
I'm not that evil rigghtt?;D.

Self-Centeredness?
You may meet a person who you think is perfect, For instance proper clothing, skillfulness, intelligent and gorgeous, but when they start the talking, they pisses
you off really bad and gets you on your nerve right that second. Sometimes, you may be just like that, saying improper unusual things. Self-centeredness refers to the habit of turning things and situations so that you are in the center of attention. So basically those who are self-centered rarely gets attention. pity you people.

WHY do people only think about themselves? HAH,answer that.
As a human being, we really need to be considerate about others and not just think about you and you and yourself.

Tomorrow should be better than today? as we grow older each day, we get more experiences. Why is it so hard to learn from what has happened? take it as a lesson so that you'll try to not let it happen again. Once dah kena, nk kena lagi ke? hmmh.

Okay fine la, I'm not perfect either and you could call me self-centered too. but I pray to God eachhh day to not be a self-centered person. Insyaallah.



OH MY, i found this in the bathroom. Interesting isn't it?;p


I'm missing twilight♥. In just a few days New Moon will be out! grrh. SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!Oh btw, Summit Entertainment are planning to show Twilight again a day before New Moon comes out. tak tahu la if Malaysia's cinema akan buat macam tu jugak. Oh gosh, I'm soooooo excited!

2 comments:

Syafiq Afifi said...

haha. part2 sexy mexy ni mmg minat eh?

dont tell me dekat france u bla bla bla. LOL

Syazlina Musa said...

apa yg sexy? tak faham la syafiq

Post a Comment