Friday, November 27, 2009

The new Phenomenon

New moon!!! Went to the cinema at around 11 smthing yesterday. and guess what, the queue for tickets was like reaaaaaaaaaally long. hmmh, the movie was not as exciting as I thought:S. waited for a year to see this movie and it didn't turn out as fascinating as I'd expected. it was kinda disappointing cause I expected moreee from it. well okay. whatever. It was one hell of a day. So many things happened. I don't really have the mood to talk about it.
oh wait, Nice to meet you, Adeeb. HAHA:P


His body totally amazed me! Love you, Taylor.


muahs♥

2 comments:

Arief Arf said...

queing for this movie would take forever i guess..
haha

and yeah, i have to admit that the jacob guy's body is great..
damn im so jealous.
hahaha

Syazlina Musa said...

yeah, nasib baik i booked the ticket a few days before.

I knoww rightt!! he has the body to die for!!!! hahaha. yummy.
eew tht sounds wrong. haha

Post a Comment