what a tiring dayy.
the holiday has started!:D.
I woke up at 8.00 as I have an appointment with the dentist. i got up and straight went to shower and get ready. while waiting for the driver , thers a phone call from daddy's assistant. he said the appointment is tomrrow. and i goooo "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?". I was reallly really pissed. yesterday he said that its today and now its tomorrow. wtfackk? he spoiled my precious sleep. and not a chance i could go back to sleep after i've showered and all. URGHHH, thanks.
At 11 smthing, went to pick fayra up at her house and went to KLCC. We got a little sick and bored of Pavilion. and we kinda miss KLCC:p. Fayra and I straight went to get the ticket we booked. then Syazwani called and said she wanted to join us for lunch. wokayyy. Met Azura at the foodcourt. had lunch together. then theres a call from Naza. she said she was gonna be a little late. she was crying. Fayra and I got worried. she told us that her cat just passed away:(. His name is Tiko. We all loved him;(. its sad that he has to leave us in such a time. we miss you Tiko;(. God bless him.
Watched 2012. it was fun. really. haha. i'm kinda speechless right now. really really tired. I dont know why.
OOOOHHHHH yeah. i didnt get enough sleep last night, HAHA:)
We had fun today:)
*Tiko ,Rest in peace. We all love you. including Azura eventhough shes sooo scared of you.
*Naza, dont be sad. we're all here for you. if you want a new cat just let me know:)
love you♥
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment