Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Makan makan

Its been a while since we last had dinner together. usually semua busyy je. So we all decided to go have dinner dekat Penang Village at Great Eastern Mall. The restaurant is really niceeeeeeeee. The setting was unique too. and not to forget the food was deliciouuuusssss ya amat. so yeah, should go try!:D. We miss Angah though:(.

The best sirap bandung ever!

hmmh yummy. okayy. hmmh so, my god. I was shocked when Naza told me ysterday that its already the 29th of dcember! time flies so fast:/. the holiday has come to its end.school is so near. and its almost 2010? everything passed so quickly! oh and the worst part is, everyone is gonna get a year older! eeeeeeeeee nooooooooooooooo. I'll be turning 16 nxt year. and thts not a good thing. I jst wanna stay 15 bole ? hee:D. well okay. i'm tireed. and i am right now in my lazy mooood.

OMG, you were in my dream again 2 days ago. untuk kali yg keberapa tak ingt dah. haha. haih. speechless*
okay laterr
Muah

0 comments:

Post a Comment