woaaaaaaaah. I haven't blog for a week now. i've lost my mood to blog lately. i'm not sure why.
Shitty: PMR results will be out on Thursday.
Hmm okay. I was really VERY excited about going to Sabah on Tues. which means i'm not gonna go to school and get my results:S. But that didn't change anything. I was still up for Sabah. and couldn't wait for it. Until, aaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh.
okay so NOW i'm not really THAT excited to go to Sabah anymore. and yeah. you get me? its hard to understand this. i knoww right. but yeah its just how the way it is. and omg guess what! i'm listening to all this emo shit songs and some screamos that i've never even listened to before too. HAHA wtfuck right ?
this is a very fucking fucked up thing to be thinking of right now.
i shouldnt be blogging in this mood. sorry for the inconvenience
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment