Thursday, December 10, 2009

With love,

Its been so long since I last had a girly girly sleepover;p. It was just me Fayra and Naza. Azura couldn't make it as shes busy buying barang2 perkahwinan. Oh wait, bukan Azura yg getting married. Its her brother. haha. tp dia lagi busy than her brother:p

We watched Gossip Girl, did some facial;p, we did some mani and pedicure;D and some ghost session. HAHA:D. Awesome kan? i knoww right;p.

HAA dah mcm hantu cina.

Four of us had a really great time together! plus bilik Fayra was like woaaah. cantik sangaattt and veryy tidy. dah tidy pon dia ckp messy. I dont knw wht she'd say if she sees my room. hahaha. its been a while jugak since we last had a sleepover kann so mcm yeah it was really fun! Love you girlssss♥, including Azuraaa Abrar tu jugak:P

I would like to thank fayra sooo much for the hospitality and for inviting. It was a great sleepover;D. My house is next baby gurlz<3


Okay so had to go home early sebab kena pack sebab esok nk pergi Port Dickson. Hmmh. Fayra's mom dropped me at Jelatek's LRT and then later Johan came and pungut me. Thanks Johan. OMG hes leaving this weekend:S. I won't have anyone to play basketball with anymore;(. But like hes just moving to Ukay so mcm nverrrmind. Its even worst for his little brother, Iman. He has to move to Sabah. I seriously feel sorry for you Iman. But don't worry. It won't be for long, hopefully la. ahaha. We'll see you in Sabah:)

What a great day I had. Good night lovers
Muah


1 comments:

Arief Arf said...

whoa.. looks fun!
haha

X)

Post a Comment